Synthesizer [Synclavier], Synthesizer [Yamaha Tx 816] – George DukeWritten-By – D. Reeves, T. Lorrich
|2||Chan's Song (Never Said)|
Written-By – S. WonderWritten-By, Arranged By – H. Hancock
|3||I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good|
Piano – George DukeWritten-By – E. Ellington, P. Webster
Tenor Saxophone – Justo AlmarioWritten-By – H. Hancock, J. Hancock
Synthesizer [Synclavier] – George DukeWritten-By – E. Del Barrio
Written-By – E. Brandt, B. Haymes
Arranged By – Billy ChildsPercussion – Airto MoreiraWritten-By – J. Kern, O.Harbach
Synthesizer [Synclavier], Synthesizer [Yamaha Tx 816] – George DukeWritten-By – D. Reeves, L. Dunn
- Arranged By [Strings], Synthesizer [Synclavier Strings] – Jorge Del Barrio (tracks: 4, 5)
- Arranged By, Producer – George Duke
- Arranged By, Vocals – Dianne Reeves
- Bass – Freddie Washington (tracks: 1, 3 to 5), Stanley Clarke (tracks: 6, 7), Tony Dumas (tracks: 2, 8)
- Drums – Tony Williams (tracks: 6, 7), Leon Ndugu Chancler (tracks: 4, 5), Ralph Penland (tracks: 2, 8), Ricky Lawson (tracks: 1, 3)
- Engineer – Erik Zobler
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mitch Gibson (tracks: 1, 3 to 7), Steve Ford (tracks: 1 to 5, 8)
- Flugelhorn – Freddie Hubbard (tracks: 6, 7)
- Guitar – Paul Jackson (tracks: 1, 3 to 5)
- Keyboards – Herbie Hancock (tracks: 4, 5)
- Management – Michael Morris
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: 1, 3 to 5)
- Piano – Billy Childs (tracks: 2, 6, 8)
- Producer [Assistant] – Alice Mureli
4 page booklet contains photos and credits.
CD: Made in U.S.A.
Cover: Printed in U.S.A.
All songs recorded at Mama Jo's except "That's All" and "I'm OK" recorded at Le Gonks West.
All overdubs recorded at Le Gonks West.
All songs mixed at Le Gonks West except "Yesterdays" and "I've Got It Bad And That Ain't Good" mixed at Mama Jo's.
Track 5 listed on sleeve notes and back cover as "Chan's Song (Never Said)", but listed as "Never Said (Chan's Song)" on CD. Arrangement credits list it as "Chan's Song".
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-46906-2 1
- Barcode (String): 077774690621
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 7 46906 2 A0 @ 1 / + + 1 1 CAPITOL JAX 1
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
- Other (DADC Code): DIDX 1724
- Recorded At – Mama Jo's
- Recorded At – Le Gonks West
- Overdubbed At – Le Gonks West
- Mixed At – Le Gonks West
- Mixed At – Mama Jo's
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Manhattan Records
- Copyright (c) – Manhattan Records
- Manufactured For – Manhattan Records
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – DADC
- Glass Mastered At – Capitol Jax
Dianne Reeves is the eponymous studio album by American jazz singer Dianne Reeves issued in 1987 on Blue Note Records. The album peaked at number 1 on the US Billboard Contemporary Jazz Albums chart and at number 28 on the US Billboard Top R&BHip-Hop Albums chart. The album was produced by George Duke and recorded at Mama Jo's and Le Gonks West in Hollywood, California. Dianne Reeves also spent six weeks at No. 1 on the Contemporary Jazz Albums chart. Dianne Elizabeth Reeves vocals. Dianne Reeves. The Best Blue Note Album In The . Capitol Rare, Volume 1. Afro Blue - Explore The Roots And Rhythms Of Jazz. The Best Of Dianne Reeves - Dianne Reeves. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Dianne Reeves - Dianne Reeves 1987. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Vocal Jazz. Songs in album Dianne Reeves - Dianne Reeves 1987. Dianne Reeves - Sky Islands. Dianne Reeves - I'm O. Dianne Reeves - Better Days. Dianne Reeves - Harvest Time. Dianne Reeves - Chan's Song Never Said. Dianne Reeves - Yesterdays. Dianne Reeves - I've Got It Bad And That Ain't Good. Dianne Reeves Music. The official website for GRAMMY winning vocalist Dianne Reeves. Five-time Grammy winner DIANNE REEVES is the pre-eminent jazz vocalist in the world. As a result of. Biography by Scott Yanow. Follow Artist. Jazz singer who has shown versatility in doing anthems, scat, improvised works, pop, and originals. Read Full Biography. Overview . Biography . Among the other headliners were Charles Lloyd, Norah Jones, Wynton Marsalis and Jon Batiste. Also, on September 20th the Festivals Jazz Legends Gala honored Dianne. Dianne is the first woman to receive the Jazz Legends Award. Previous recipients are Dave Brubeck, Gerald Wilson, George Wein, Jack DeJohnette, Wayne Shorter, Charles Lloyd, Chick Corea, Quincy Jones, Herbie Hancock, and Terence Blanchard. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1991 CD от Dianne Reeves на to music from Dianne Reeves like Better Days, One For My Baby & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Dianne Reeves. Dianne Reeves, born 23 October 1956 in Detroit, Michigan, is an American jazz singer, known more for her live performances than her albums. Alongside her peers Dee Dee Bridgewater, Diana Krall and Cassandra Wilson she is considered one of the most important female jazz singers of our time. She lives in Denver ColoradoUSA Dianne came from a very musical family. Her father, who died when she was two years old, was also a singer. Her mother, Vada Swanson, played trumpet. Dianne Reeves: American jazz singer. Endangered Species, At Last, Tango и другие песни