|2||A Song For You||4:57|
|3||Kiss The Children|
Backing Vocals – Lewis Morford, Mitch Gordon, Ron Hicklin, Tom Bahler
|4||Big Mouth Blues||3:52|
|5||That's All It Took||2:57|
|9||The New Soft Shoe||3:52|
|10||We'll Sweep Out The Ashes In The Morning||3:13|
|11||How Much I've Lied||2:27|
|13||Streets Of Baltimore||2:50|
|14||Hearts On Fire|
Drums – N.D. Smart IIGuitar – Bernie LeadonVibraphone – Steve Snyder
|15||In My Hour Of Darkness|
Backing Vocals – Linda RonstadtDobro – Bernie LeadonDrums – N.D. Smart IIFiddle – Byron Berline
|16||Cry One More Time|
Baritone Saxophone – Hal Battiste
|17||I Can't Dance||2:20|
|18||Return Of The Grievous Angel|
Fiddle – Byron BerlineRhythm Guitar – Bernie Leadon
|19||Medley Live From Northern Quebec|
Backing Vocals – Ed Tickner, Kim Fowley, Phil KaufmanFiddle, Mandolin – Byron Berline
|22||Ooh Las Vegas||3:29|
|23||Cash On The Barrelhead||2:12|
|24||Still Feeling Blue|
Banjo – Alan Munde
|9 26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD+G, Comp)||Reprise Records||9 26108-2||US||1990|
|9 26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD, Comp, Club, BMG)||Reprise Records||9 26108-2||US||1990|
|9 26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD+G, Comp, RP)||Reprise Records||9 26108-2||US||Unknown|
|7599-26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD+G, Comp)||Reprise Records||7599-26108-2||Europe||1990|
|9 26108-2||Gram Parsons||GP / Grievous Angel (CD, Comp, RP)||Reprise Records||9 26108-2||US||Unknown|
- Bass – Emory Gordy (tracks: 12 to 20), John Conrad (tracks: 1 to 11), Rik Grech (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Compilation Producer [Compilation Director], Liner Notes – John M. Delgatto, Marley Brant
- Directed By [Musicians] – Glen D. Hardin (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Dobro – James Burton (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Drums – John Guerin (tracks: 1 to 11), Ronnie Tutt, Sam Goldstein (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Engineer – Ed Barton (tracks: 1 to 11), Hugh Davies
- Engineer [Remix] – Hugh Davies (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Fiddle – Byron Berline (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Guitar – James Burton
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Gram Parsons
- Mixed By – Hugh Davies (tracks: 12 to 20)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Al Perkins, Buddy Emmons (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Piano – Glen D. Hardin (tracks: 12 to 20)
- Producer – Gram Parsons, Rik Grech (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Rhythm Guitar – Herb Pederson (tracks: 12 to 20)
- Vocals – Emmylou Harris
- Vocals, Guitar – Barry Tashian (tracks: 1 to 11)
©1973, 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
©1990 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
℗1973, 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
1 to 11 "GP", recorded 9-10/1972 at Wally Heider Studio 4, originally released January 1973.
12 to 20 "Grievous Angel", recorded summer 1973 at Wally Heider Studio 4 & Capitol Records Studios, mixed at Capitol Records Studios. Originally released January 1974.
Produced for Tickner-Dickson Productions.
- Barcode: 0 7599-26108-2 7
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society (Track 9): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Tracks 1 to 8, 10 to 20): BMI
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT X18744 1 26108-2 RE-1 03
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U8C
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Tickner-Dickson Productions
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X18744
GP is American singer-songwriter Gram Parsons' debut solo album. It was originally released in a gatefold sleeve in 1973. GP received critical acclaim upon release, but failed to reach the Billboard charts. In the original Rolling Stone review, which individually covered both GP and its follow-up, Grievous Angel, the reviewer praises Parsons' vocals and delivery paraphrasing Gram's lyrics, boy, but he sure can sing. GRIEVOUS ANGEL. An hour long exploration of the life, the music and the influence of Gram Parsons. Bob Harris explains how Parsons rewrote music history in only a few short years, examines the role he played in the development of popular music and looks back at the bizarre circumstances of his early death. The programme features a previously unheard interview with Parsons, plus contributions from Emmylou Harris and Keith Richards. GRAM PARSONS. Grievous Angel - Gram Parsons. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Gram Parsons - Grievous Angel 1974. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Country Music. Gram Parsons. Songs in album Gram Parsons - Grievous Angel 1974. Gram Parsons - Return Of The Grievous Angel. Gram Parsons - Hearts Of Fire. Gram Parsons - I Can't Dance. Gram Parsons - Brass Buttons. Gram Parsons - 1000 Wedding. Gram Parsons - Medley Live From Northern Queb. Gram Parsons - Love Hurts. Gram P. Listen free to Gram Parsons GP, Grievous Angel Still Feeling Blue, We'll Sweep Out the Ashes in the Morning and more. 19 tracks 67:33. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue Parsons is an artist with a vision as unique and personal as those of Jagger-Richard, Ray Davies, or any of the other celebrated figures. GP sounds anachronistic for the most part the bulk of the tracks have a more classic C&W feel to them than anything thats come out of either Nashville or Bakersfield recently, with the notable exception of Merle Haggards better efforts and its no surprise that Merle was interested in producing Gram after hearing him. Mick Jagger wrote Wild Horses for and about the late Gram Parsons and its chorus describes the paradox that fueled Parsons life and vision. Grievous Angel is the second and final solo studio album by Gram Parsons, compiled from summer 1973 sessions and released four months after his death from a morphine and alcohol overdose in September 1973. Grievous Angel peaked at number 195 on the Billboard charts. Return of the Grievous Angel - Gram Parsons. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. GP, Grievous Angel. Gram Parsons Format: Audio CD. Gram Parsons' two solo albums include New Soft Shoe Love Hurts , and 1000 Wedding. On his two early-1970s solo albums, collected here on one disc, Gram Parson lends his fragile, aching tenor to music that's the definition of what he called country soul