|4||Motion And Heart||3:08|
|7||The More I See You||4:00|
|DID 6, Dep2||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (LP, Album + 7", EP)||Dindisc, Dindisc||DID 6, Dep2||UK||1980|
|402 971||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (Cass, Album)||Dindisc||402 971||Netherlands||1980|
|202.971||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (LP, Album)||Dindisc, Virgin||202.971||Netherlands||1980|
|DID 6||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (LP, Album, RE)||Dindisc||DID 6||Australia||Unknown|
|DIDCDR6, 7243 581506 2 9||Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Organisation (CD, Album, RE, RM, Son)||Virgin, Virgin||DIDCDR6, 7243 581506 2 9||UK & Europe||Unknown|
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Interphoto, Peter Saville , Trevor Key
- Drums, Percussion [Acoustic] – Malcolm Holmes
- Engineer [Advision] – Lawrence Diana
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter Wolliscroft
- Engineer [Ridge Farm] – Max Norman
- Management – Paul Collister, White Noise Limited
- Producer – Mike Howlett, Orchestral Manoeuvres
- Synthesizer, Bass Guitar, Organ [Electronic], Piano [Treated Acoustic], Programmed By [Rhythm], Percussion [Acoustic And Electronic], Vocals – Andy McCluskey
- Synthesizer, Organ [Electronic], Piano [Electronic And Acoustic], Programmed By [Rhythm], Percussion [Acoustic And Electronic], Vocals – Paul Humphreys
- Written-By – McCluskey (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Warren (tracks: B2), Gordon (tracks: B2), Humphreys (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
Published by Dinsong Ltd. / Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd. except B2 published by Chappell & Co. Ltd.
- Matrix / Runout: Side 1: (Stamped) OVED 147 A-4-1- (Handwritten) DID-6-A4 POUNDA TA1PE
- Matrix / Runout: Side 2: (Stamped) OVED 147 B-3-1- (Handwritten) DID-6-B3 BILBO
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dindisc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dinsong Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Dindisc
- Copyright (c) – Dinsong Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – The Gramophone Suite
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Published By – Dinsong Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
Organisation - Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark is the self-titled debut album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980. It peaked at number 27 in the UK Albums Chart. Electricity and Red FrameWhite Light were released as singles a re-recorded version of Messages provided OMD with their first hit in the UK, reaching number 13. Songs in album Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Organisation 1980. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Enola Gay. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - 2Nd Thought. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - VCL XI. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Motion And Heart. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Statues. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - The Misunderstanding. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - The More I See You. If OMD's debut album showed the band could succeed just as well on full-length efforts as singles, Organisation upped the ante even further, situating the band in the enviable position of at once being creative innovators and radio-friendly pop giants. That was shown as much by the astounding lead track and sole single from the album, Enola Gay. Organisation 1980 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Organisation to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Organisation 1980. Listen free to Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark Organisation Enola Gay, 2nd Thought and more. 9 tracks 38:05. In the UK, the first 10,000 copies of Organisation came in a grey sleeve with a sticker stating Includes Free Artifact - The Unreleased '78 Tapes. A bonus 7 EP came with this release - OmdDep2 - which featured some previously unreleased tracks: Introducing Radios Distance Fades Between Us Progress Once When I Was Six. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark's original release was highlighted by the exquisite Electricity here also joined by the slightly inferior yet eye-catching Martin Hannett mix and the brooding The Messerschmit Twins, but the reissue's coup is the single mix of Messages. The band's commercial breakthrough, the elegant Messages stands out next to the record's often sparse, minimalist soundscapes. OMD's second LP Organisation was hastily released six months later, and it sure sounds like it. Typically, a sophomore rush job. Organisation Q&A. Producers Mike Howlett & Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark. Writers Andy McCluskey & Paul Humphreys. Drums and Percussion Malcolm Holmes. Synthesizers Andy McCluskey & Paul Humphreys. Vocals Paul Humphreys. More Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark albums. Dazzle Ships 2008 Reissue. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark 2003 Reissue. Show all albums by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark. We have decided that the T shirt should be a different colour to the original navy blue and should instead be based on one of the original four album colour schemes. We want to know which the most popular is the decision is yours. Vote below. OMD return to the Royal Albert Hall. 3 Mar 2020. We are thrilled to announce that we are returning to the iconic Royal Albert Hall in London on 28th September. We will be playing two sets the first will be atmospheric fan favourites such as Stanlow, Our System, Statues and Ghost Star. Well also be including a selection of tracks from our debut album