|1||Pedal Against The Wind||3:49|
|2||Shudder, St. Kilda||2:25|
|8||Storm & The Sun||3:23|
Fiddle – Eryn Marshall
Cello – Dr. Cello
|11||The Furthest Truth||5:05|
Didgeridoo [Didjereedo] – Matt Armstrong Fiddle – Eryn Marshall
|ACR 026||Sights & Sounds||Monolith (2xLP, Gat)||Ass-Card Records||ACR 026||Canada||2009|
|N/A||Sights & Sounds||Monolith (CD, Advance, Promo)||Stomp||N/A||Australia||2009|
|STMPCD039||Sights & Sounds||Monolith (CD, Album)||Stomp Entertainment||STMPCD039||Australia & New Zealand||2009|
|Redfield 037||Sights & Sounds||Monolith (CD, Album, Dig)||Redfield Records||Redfield 037||Europe||2009|
|Redfield 037||Sights & Sounds||Monolith (CD, Album, Jew)||Redfield Records||Redfield 037||Australia||2009|
- Art Direction, Design – Scott Wade
- Bass, Vocals – Matthew Howes
- Drums, Percussion – Joel Neufeld
- Guitar, Performer [Pads], Vocals – Adrian Mottram
- Management – Jason Smith
- Mastered By – Troy Glessner
- Music By, Lyrics By – Sights & Sounds
- Photography By – Katrina Natale
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Devin Townsend
- Recorded By [Drums] – Dean Mahler
- Songwriter – Sights & Sounds
- Technician [Assisted By] – Mike St-Jean
- Technician [Tech Support] – Garth Richardson, Jean Savoie, Ryan Dahle
- Vocals [Additional] – Katrina Natale
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards [Keys] – Andrew Neufeld
One-fold, four-panel digipak with a white disc tray and lyrics booklet.
Produced, engineered, and mixed at the Devestate.
Drums recorded at the Wharehouse.
Mastered at Spectre mastering
Pre-production recorded at Company X Audio and 441 Studios.
©&℗ Smallman Records 2009
Distributed by Warner Music Canada Co.
- Barcode: 0778632902688
- Matrix / Runout: LT40 SMR 00047 #90504V28
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Copyright (c) – Smallman Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Smallman Records
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Co.
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Produced At – Devestate
- Engineered At – Devestate
- Mixed At – Devestate
- Recorded At – The Warehouse Studio
- Mastered At – Spectre Mastering
- Produced At – Company X Audio
- Produced At – 441 Studios
Album 2009 14 Songs. Monolith Sights & Sounds. Monolith drifts between seething, upbeat post hardcore Neighbours, Shudder St Kilda, and the re-recorded Reconcile, more restrained and hook-laden rock Pedal Against the Wind, Night Train, Borderlines, and the purely bombastic and epic Sorrows, Pillars, The Furthest Truth. The vocals and the guitars are what sit at the forefront of the album. Andrew's vocals are heartfelt and sincere on Pillars as they are furious and commanding on Shudder, St Kilda, while the catchy and poppy verses of the Jimmy Eat World-esque Night Train have a certain hum-along quality. Listen free to Sights & Sounds Monolith Sorrows, Shudder St. Kilda and more. 14 tracks 63:57. SIGHTS AND SOUNDS - Monolith. the ultimate metal music online community, from the creators of . 0 rating 0 review. Album 2009. Filed under Hardcore Punk By SIGHTS AND SOUNDS. Sights & Sounds on The Grind on - Продолжительность: 10:16 Burnside780 Recommended for you. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Monolith 10yr shows start tonight in Toronto. See ya tonight 128. Текст песни: The ceilings closing in surrounding natures own It makes me wonder how much they want to know Withered ties, desensitize, on our own Heavy burdens, heavy holds