|1||Let's Go To Bed|
Drums – Steve Goulding
|3||The Hanging Garden|
|6||Boys Don't Cry|
|7||In Between Days|
Drums – Andy Anderson
Drums – Andy Anderson
|10||Killing An Arab|
|12||Jumping Someone Else's Train|
|13||Close To Me|
|FIXH 12||The Cure||Standing On A Beach • The Singles (LP, Comp)||Fiction Records||FIXH 12||UK||1986|
|60477-4, 9 60477-4||The Cure||Standing On A Beach • The Singles (And Unavailable B-Sides) (Cass, Comp, RE, AR,)||Elektra, Elektra||60477-4, 9 60477-4||US||1986|
|829 239-2, 829239/2||The Cure||Staring At The Sea · The Singles (CD, Comp, RP)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||829 239-2, 829239/2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|40101-3-B||The Cure||Staring At The Sea • The Images (VHS, Comp, NTSC)||Elektra||40101-3-B||US||1986|
|829 239-4||The Cure||Standing On A Beach • The Singles (And Unavailable B-Sides) (Cass, Comp)||Fiction Records, Polydor||829 239-4||France||1986|
- Bass – Dempsey (tracks: A1 to A3), Gallup (tracks: A4 to A7, B5, B6)
- Drums – Williams (tracks: B5, B6), Tolhurst (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar – Smith (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Keyboards – Tolhurst (tracks: B1 to B6), Thompson (tracks: B5, B6), Smith (tracks: A6 to B3)
- Producer – Parry (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3, B4), Allen (tracks: B4 to B6), Hedges (tracks: A4 to A6), Smith (tracks: A4 to A6, B3 to B6)
- Vocals [Voice] – Smith
- Written-By – Tolhurst (tracks: A1 to B2, B4), Hartley (tracks: A1), Dempsey (tracks: A1 to A3), Smith, Gallup (tracks: A4 to A7)
Comes in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeve.
A1: FICS 1 Feb 79
A2: FICS 2 June 79
A3: FICS 5 October 79
A4: FICS 10 March 80
A5: FICS 12 March 81
A6: FICS 14 October 81
A7: FICS 15 July 82
B1: FICS 17 November 82
B2: FICS 18 June 83
B3: FICS 19 October 83
B4: FICS 20 March 84
B5: FICS 22 July 85
B6: FICS 23 September 85
© 1986 Fiction Records Ltd. ℗ 1986 Fiction Records Ltd.
Editado en España por Polygram Iberica, S.A. Avda América, s/n. 28027 Madrid. Impreso en España por Gráficas Foco, S.A. - Avda América, s/n - 28027 Madrid -
Fabricado en España por PolyGram Servicios, S.A.
Made in Spain
Original sound recording made by Fiction Records
All tracks published by APB Music Co., Ltd.
Distribuido por PolyGram Iberica S.A. Avenida de America s/n - Madrid • Fabricado en España por PolyGram Servicios, S.A. Avenida de America s/n - Madrid
- Barcode (UPC-A, Scanned): 042282923912
- Barcode (UPC-A, Text): 0 42282 92391 2
- Rights Society (Boxed): S.G.A.E.
- Depósito Legal: M. 17224-1986
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): 850 829239//1⚹A⚹1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): 850 829239//2⚹B⚹1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Published By – APB Music Co. Ltd.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Ibérica, S.A.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Servicios, S.A.
- Lacquer Cut At – PolyGram Servicios, S.A.
- Printed By – Gráficas Foco, S.A.
Standing on a Beach titled Staring at the Sea in CD format in some countries is a singles compilation album released by English rock band the Cure in May 1986, marking a decade since the band's founding in 1976. The album's titles are both taken from the opening lyrics of the Cure's debut single, Killing an Arab. The New Voice - New Mix of Boys Don't Cry released as a single little over a fortnight before Standing on a Beach was not included on the album thus the album's singles span only. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Cure. A Forest. The Cure. Standing on a Beach LP - Продолжительность: 46:08 Meathook Cinema and Music 36. The Cure- A Forest album version HQ - Продолжительность: 5:57 Evi. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. LP titled: Standing on a Beach CD titled: Staring at the Sea Cassette was issued with 'Unavailable B-sides' Fiction Cure Format: Audio Cassette. 0 out of 5 stars the cure,great album. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 29, 2020. Verified Purchase. I,bought this as it was the only one I could find what was sealed,sadly in posting the item the plastic seal got ripped in transit. I was refunded from the 70 odd it cost me a great best of the cure. I believe fans think of it as a album in its own some great. tracks on it, this was the 180g reissue. Listen free to The Cure Standing On A Beach: The Singles 1979-1985. Standing on a Beach. Released May 6, 1986. Standing on a Beach Tracklist. Killing an Arab Lyrics. Musically, it follows the Cures gradual descent into Pornography-era despair on Side A, followed by their subsequent embrace of pop and New Wave on Side B. The collection would later be followed by a second singles collection, Galore, which included all of the bands singles from after this album until 1997. Standing on a BeachStaring at the Sea has since been certified Gold in the UK and Double Platinum in the US. Standing on a Beach Q&A. Listen album. New Wave Post-Punk. Group Compilation. Songs in album The Cure - Standing On A Beach : The Singles And Unavailable B-Sides 1986. The Cure - I'm Cold. The Cure - Another Journey By Train. The Cure - Descent. The Cure - Splintered In Her Head. The Cure - Mr. Pink Eyes. Features Song Lyrics for The Cure's Standing on a Beach: The Singles album